- Changing your life means changing your priorities.
- Knowing what you want bone-deep, and taking steps towards that every day, prevents the gnawing ache of chronic dissatisfaction.
- Fearlessness is fictional.
- Time is your only non-renewable resource. Use it accordingly.
- Enlightenment, readiness, a bullet-proof plan – you don’t need any of this to begin. You just need to BEGIN.
- Distraction is the enemy. Get clear on what your time-sucks are: chronic tea-making; Facebook; answering calls/texts/chats that you know aren’t urgent; online shopping; being off-railed by the ping of every new email.
- Avoiding energy vampires and their mojo-stabbing conversations by the water cooler.
- It’s possible to be driven and still be gentle with yourself – in fact, it’s the only sustainable way.
- Work hard and be nice to people. Let Karma deal with the tossers. Stay goodhearted.
- Know the ‘why’ of what you’re doing. No clear why, no clear way.
(and a bonus truth: When you’ve got something big on the boil, it’s ok to be boring for a while…which takes us back to point 1: Priorities!)
So what’s your personal truth about focus?
Thanks for stopping by at the Blog. I’m so glad you’re here! Did you know that I write a separate subscriber-only newsletter? It doesn’t appear on my site or social media – only in your inbox. Hop over to the Subscribe page to get hooked up.