If you have excessively high expectations of yourself, and you’re struggling to practice self-compassion (or slow down), this episode is for YOU.
Today’s guest is Suzy Reading, psychologist, self-care advocate and author. I asked Suzy to create a tool kit for anyone who’s languishing right now, feeling depleted
– though still trudging forward. Must. Keep. Going.
She shares some exceedingly do-able methods to give yourself some grace.
You’ll learn how to:
- Administer self-tenderness (without rolling your eyes)
- Habitualize self-insight when planning your day
- Regulate your nervous system
- View goal setting in an intriguing new way
- Practice self-forgiveness
Oh! And listen for the book giveaway of Suzy’s beautiful new book, And Breathe: Self-care Journal.
Suzy’s website: https://www.suzyreading.co.uk
Her latest book: And Breathe: Self-care Journal